What You Get
- The design of the image
- A line drawing sent digitally before coloring
- A watermarked digital proof for your comments
- The drawing, painting or digital enhancement, on canvas or professional art paper
- For all digital prints it will be printed on 220 gsm Satin paper using CMYK UV stable INK.With normal digital printing the colours will fade quite quickly. (5 to 10 ten years depending where the print is stored). By using CMYK UV stable INK the print can be hung in sunlight and it will not deteriorate
- Portrait Surface Protection by coating (Oil paintings only)
- Print delivered in an Australia post
- Cylinder delivered your nearest picture framer or an address nominated by you
- Digital image presented on a USB which allows you to reprint on any surface you like
Perhaps you might like to add a speech bubble to a poster or a title or tag to a portrait
For ideas on “sayings” ….. text for “speech bubbles” ….. a title or tags Click Here
The bonus for YOU is
We send you an email or supply a USB which includes the following:
- Included is a digital copy of the finished product. This will allow you to have your portrait available to be printed on anything you can think of.
E.g. T-shirts | Polo shirts | Aprons | Mouse pads | Coffee mugs | Stubby holders
You may like to use the image as a screen saver.
- The digital image of your portrait can also be presented with:
a. a caption on the top or the bottom of the portrait image
b. your portrait with a speech bubble
- With normal digital printing the colours will fade quite quickly. (5 to 10 ten years depending where the print is stored). By using CMYK UV stable INK the print can be hung in sunlight and it will not deteriorate.
Plus the image will also be printed on the most suitable material when the print option is requested.
With oil paintings or water colour painting the portraits are printed on canvas.
With all other styles if a printed image is required it will be printed on 220 gsm Satin paper using CMYK UV stable INK.